By joining our family you’ll be joining some of the best product owners, delivery managers and tech teams in the industry, helping us to build and deliver from scratch a platform to serve millions of clients around the world. This would be once in a lifetime opportunity to potentially influence and help design the future standards of the Gaming and Sport-betting industry worldwide.
We are looking for smart, agile and out of the box thinkers – we are searching for people that want to make an actual difference, people that are hungry to learn, share and create.
Our Client is a new international company in the field of Gaming and Sport betting aiming to revolutionary reimagine and rebuild the standards of today’s marketplace.
- Collaborating with our R&D leads for test planning, coverage and execution
- Working with the Delivery manager and Product owners to make sure timetable and scopes are delivered as planned and expected
- Tracking and covering untested procedures
- Develop test data, execute test scripts and analyse results for validity and clarity
- Drafting documentation and future standards for testing environments and scenarios
- Identify, communicate, and document bugs in test and production environments
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack
- 2+ Years in Software QA
- 1+ years experience with testing APIs (Postman, SoapUI, Katalon Studio highly preferred)
- Solid understanding of IT systems, Databases and Webservices
- Experience in SQL database
- Scrum workflow experience
- Intermediate English
- Experience in Kibana
- Familiarity with test automation (CasperJS, Cucumber and Selenium is highly preferred)
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.