Our project is a connected health platform that transforms how people affected by a cancer diagnosis are supported and how they interact with their healthcare team.
- 2+ years of React.js development (at least 1 project on production is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of html5, css, webpack, css preprocessors.
- Experience creating reusable components, and responsive web design;
- Automated front end testing with Jest, Enzyme or other tools;
- Experience working as part of Agile Scrum teams;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Git, Jira
Will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with: GraphQL, AWS AppSync, AWS Cognito, Apollo
- Design and build elegant, modern web applications that delight our customers;
- Deliver working software as part of small, cross-functional agile teams;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Adhere to and evolve quality practices with your team including test automation unit tests.
What we love about Innovecs
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position