Will work in a company's internal content team together with SEO writer. We'll be happy to meet a proactive trendwatcher and tireless analyst focused on the relevant SEO traffic and extra opportunities.
- Experience in onsite/offsite optimization;
- Experience in B2B/IT project promotion;
- Proven experience and you can share the results;
- Deep knowledge of SEO and analytics tools;
- Content marketing cooperation experience;
- Intermediate+ English is a must.
- Onsite/offsite optimization;
- SEO strategy development and implementation;
- Competitors/traffic/tools analyses;
- Technical requirements for content development;
- Crowd marketing implementation;
- Control and implementation of strategy improvements;
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position