Innovecs is a global and dynamic software engineering company with a 700 developer R&D hub in Ukraine. Established in 2012, Innovecs has helped customers across North America, UK, Europe & Middle East and Israel to build and expand their core businesses, through building custom digital solutions including Social & iGaming solutions, B2X Digital Platforms, Machine Learning and Blockchain applications. We are strong in Retail & Ecommerce, Adtech, Health-tech, Supply Chain & Logistics and iGaming domains.
Innovecs is embarking on an aggressive growth strategy, and is looking for a seasoned professional, with experience in B2B software solutions, to be based in the UK, and well connected with Enterprise and SMB clients within our targeted industries and region.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Business Development & Client Success, and working closely with VPs of each targeted vertical, the Managing Director will be responsible for supporting and expansion of current existing account relationships and the identification and closing of new accounts in the region. A fundamental measure of success for the position will be meeting business development benchmarks and creating sustainable revenue.
- Owning all aspects of sales within your region, including: Business Development, Sales and Strategic Account Management;
- Proactively finding, developing and closing new business opportunities through face-to-face meetings, conference attendance, sales calls, and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle to successfully close, including opportunity development, proposal development, implementation estimating, project scoping, client presentations, negotiation and close;
- Proactively managing key customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Work with technical leads on project management;
- Contributing to the strategic sales plan as well as owning and developing your regional sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve the annual and quarterly sales goals for your region;
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability;
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission;
- Forecasting sales revenue to feed into the company’s budgeting and financial processes and timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Operational/industry experience in above target industries;
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales with Fortune 500 and medium-size customers;
- Understanding of the IT services requirements and business needs of the focus industries;
- Experience of selling technological software products, with sales quota attainment of at least $2M per year;
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top tier organizations within the target industry sectors would be an advantage;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at a minimum of a VP level), and close deals with large and mid-sized enterprises;
- Willingness to travel (domestic and internationally);
- Maintains a personal network that matches our targets;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to push for results;
- Strong negotiations and communication skills.