About the client
Our Client is the data and solutions leader in the less-than-truckload (LTL) freight industry.
- Development of new features;
- Participate in code review sessions;
- Encourage technical solutions and software architecture best practices.
- At least 4+ years’ experience working on Java projects;
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture;
- Project experience working with Spring Framework, Maven and JUnit;
- Knowledge of Apache Camel;
- Knowledge of non-relational DBs (MongoDB);
- Strong Intermediate English level.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques;
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position