About the client
Our client is a highly successful brokerage company. We're building a highly scalable and reliable architecture Core-Platform.
All code will be written from scratch, based on an already created architecture. No legacy code. Using the latest C++ standards (C++ 20).
- Benchmarking and optimizing new and existing trading infrastructure;
- Convert (Explicit) high-level requirements into (Implicit) detailed requirements for building the core-Platform;
- Ask questions in areas where requirements are not fully laid out;
- Developing and maintaining new market data, order entry handlers, real-time position, and risk management systems;
- Collaboratively working with a team.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in C++ (with at least 4 years of C++ 11);
- Experience with parallel, concurrent, and multi-threaded programming;
- In-depth knowledge of working on G++ and/or CLANG on Linux (Ubuntu), and bash automation scripting;
- ThreadPool, ObjectPool, Caching of data (to avoid New/Delete in critical path);
- Working with BINARY protocols (SBE, or Google ProtoBuf) for inter-process RPC calls/payload;
- Experience in creating cppunit;
- Experience in Recursion (Sorting/Searching/Caching) template-based algorithms;
- Experience with SocketProgramming;
- Lockless-Queue (and CPU Hot-spinning and Pinning);
- Ability to benchmark and optimize processes and core-platform.
Will be a plus
- Relevant experience in Fintech (or trading platforms);
- std::traits, std::type_info, and re-usable template-programming;
- Experience work with package manager vcpkg;
- Understanding of Multicast/broadcast in socket programming (or ZMQ);
- Understanding of Kubernetes (and/or alternative DevOps automated deployment);
- Understanding of L2/L3 cache and optimization at the Microsecond level.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.