We are seeking a talented artist to join our creative team. If you are familiar with app marketing and visual storytelling and you're willing to play a part in conversion optimization and take to the next level this is your place to shine!
Primary responsibilities will include illustrations, app icon, and screenshots touch-ups. Experience with ASO (App Store Optimization) is required. The ideal candidate has a passion for game art, will setup, optimize and improve app and games discoverability in Google Play and App Store by redesign icons and gameplay screens layout to improve Apps and Games conversion rates. This may include drawing artwork that adheres to a certain style pattern or particular brand image; working well in a team-oriented environment and requires minimal supervision to perform the tasks.
Our Client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.
- 3+ years of prior professional experience as an artist developing mobile games
- Ability to illustrate and design digital art
- Experience with ASO, redesign App icons and gameplay screenshots
- Online portfolio with high-quality work
- Strong sense of color, layout, and design
- Team player, able to take direction, work toward very specific objectives with minimal supervision
- Excellent conceptual and graphic design skills with a focus on clarity and usability and a proven track record of artistic adaptability
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and illustrator
- Knowledge of 3D modeling (ZBrush, Blender)
- Knowledge of UNITY is a bonus
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and tight deadlines
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.