We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
We are focused on helping game developers to build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services (creative interactive ads) to reach their goals faster.
Graphic Designer is responsible for focusing on the user experience and interaction within the mini game ads. The goal is to make the experience as intuitive as possible. You should possess a background in digital interactive design and have strong artistic, typographic and layout skills. You are able to develop innovative design solutions while following creative and art direction. A Graphic Designer's portfolio must demonstrate a creative approach and style without sacrificing readability and flow of information.
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design for web/mobile
- Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong sense of color, layout and design
- Knowledge of css/html is required
- Strong system design skills
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and tight deadlines
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in game industry
- 3DS Max / Maya / Blender
- Work closely within a cross-functional team to build high-quality, engaging, and authentic mobile ads experiences. You will design layouts of mini games for the world's largest brands and gaming companies
- Design and animate 2D and 3D solutions
- Get involved in all aspects of game ads development: UI/UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.