Our client is a leading national public refrigerated warehouse operator with 38 facilities located in 13 states.
We're developing a full-scale warehouse management system (WMS) for refrigerated warehouses that includes features for receipt and order management, real-time inventory status, yard management, RF capabilities, advanced reporting and various integrations.
- Management of existing client’s infrastructure (both physical and cloud)
- Performance monitoring and optimization.
- Setup and support Oracle database in OCI
- Setup and support CI /CD pipelines for Oracle as well as for IBM DB2 infrastructure.
- Setup and support code review infrastructure (Gerrit / Upsource).
- Setup and support environments for developers and testers (Both for UA and USA).
- Development of client’s infrastructure roadmap.
- Linux: RedHat, CentOS, WebSphere Application Server, Github, Jenkins
- Experience with Java 8 projects, Docker
- Successful experience of migration to Cloud
- Experience in load balancing
- Experience migrating from monolith to microservices architecture
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Azure, IBM DB2, Oracle DB
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- English – upper intermediate
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.