We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with a strong background to join us in building the next-generation Telehealth and Medical Solutions to be used by millions of patients and clinicians all around the world.
If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others, to work with cutting edge technologies and to collaborate with huge national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.
You will be engineering highly available and performant API servers using NodeJS, Typescript and GraphQL, communicate with JAVA Microservices using synchronous and asynchronous channels and serve our Web and Native Mobile clients. This is also one of the most important components in the system, the business logic layer, that is built with modern technologies and design patterns.
Our Client is one of the largest service providers of online medical services.
- 1+ experience with NodeJS
- experience with TypeScript
- Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Good Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ)
- Previous experience with unit tests / integration tests
- Experience with Git, Jira
- Proven experience working on B2B / Enterprise software
- Experience in architecting and developing scalable, cloud-based, distributed systems
- Intermediate English level.
- Experience with Microservices based architecture
- Great technical skills and understanding of development processes
- Previous experience with Enterprise level products
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Building first grade API that integrates with different Microservices and is the heart of the company’s platform
- Analyzing business and product requirements
- Participate in design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team
- Testing and deploying software components and ensuring end to end quality robustness of the solution
- Managing individual priorities and deadlines
- Contributing to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.