We're here to democratize the world of printing.
We want to enable anyone to access creativity - their own, yours or others – in the printed format. Connecting printers from all countries on our planet to a print cloud – open to everyone.
We believe that "collaborative consumption" can be the positive consequence of a "sharing economy". We believe in sharing fixed assets – in our case sharing of print machines. Allowing excess capacity to be intelligently allocated.
Sharing permits owners of fixed assets to monetize the underutilized assets. It offers environmentally friendly local delivery.
- As usual - we look for attitude, but at the same time with reasonably high skills.
- GO experience should be at least for half a year in production (at least one project publicly released, which is baked on GO, ideally using Go kit.
- PHP experience can be in the past, but still, it should be at least 5 years.
- The overall development experience should not be less than 7 years.
- The candidate should have a master's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Math (science, technology, engineering, math)
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Soft skills: Ownership, Innovative, Eager to learn new technologies, Respectful to the legacy code, Humble, Backbone-ish.
- Good experience with orchestration tools would be a plus (k8s, docker)
CI / CD experience (both setup and follow. CircelCI / Jenkins as primary interest)
- Architectural planning and alignment with the business needs
- Being part of the integration team
- Planning and implementation of new features
- Business cases support
- Going fast and deep into a different part of the system to fix/improve/analyze
Proactively signal the improvements possible in the project
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.