We are looking for a passionate Back-End Engineer (Server Developer / Backend Software Developer) to join the team of experienced engineers and game designers.
You'll be responsible for designing and building backend systems and game features. This includes everything from databases to server logic to network communication to client backend logic and more. You’ll work closely with other developers and designers to meet the demands of the fast-paced mobile games industry.
We’re looking for an experienced and self-taught person who is willing to pursue technical challenges in the course of developing Gaming server systems.
- 3+ years experience in C#
- 3+ years backend/server experience
- Experience with Networking
- Experience with Async programing
- Experience in Web Development (specifically with Razor)
- Experience in SQL, DDL, query planning and general DB architecture
- Experience working with Redis
- Experience working / developing for the Linux platform
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with git and github
- Working on the AWS platform
- Working with .NET Core
- Experience on a mobile game with a strong server component
- Proactive and able to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.