By joining our family you’ll be joining some of the best product owners, delivery managers and tech teams in the industry, helping us to build and deliver from scratch a platform to serve millions of clients around the world. This would be once in a lifetime opportunity to potentially influence and help design the future standards of the Gaming and Sport-betting industry worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced developer to join our R&D team in the development of our innovative future platform.
You will be expected to assist us in building different interfaces, modules, and components, helping us to discover new technologies and always improve our stack and knowledge.
You are expected to speak of your mind, correct us, improve us and work together with us to stand within our sprints and roadmaps.
Our Client is a new international company in the field of Gaming and Sports betting aiming to revolutionary reimagine and rebuild the standards of today’s marketplace.
- Collaborating with our R&D leads the requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Working with the Delivery Manager and Product owners to make sure timetable and scopes are delivered as planned and expected
- Verify and validate code quality through code reviews and workshops
- Flag any potential issue along with the flow or code
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack
- Mentoring newcomers and juniors
- 2+ Years in Front End production development
- 1+ Years with ReactJS framework
- Hands-on experience (or interest to learn) with Apollo
- Hands-on experience on production with ES6/ES5, TypeScript, or similar
- Hands-on experience with yarn, webpack, babel, and other bundling processes
- Strong experience with GIT flows
- Scrum workflow experience
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Full coverage of testing (enzyme, jest and similar)
- Experience with Back End - Docker, Node.js
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code