We are seeking a motivated Middle QA Engineer to join an exciting, growing and fast-paced team. If you are interested in building a new mobile application for our trading platform, this is the job for you!
The product focuses on financial instruments and our aim is to deliver services to facilitate both day-to-day operations and special needs of consumers, using modern highly-automated cloud infrastructure, developed in accordance with the highest quality standards of the online industry.
- Automation/Manual testing, writing test cases and acceptance criteria.
- 2 years QA experience, including 1+ year in a QA Automation role, including significant back-end experience;
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium (Protractor, NightwatchJS etc.);
- Experience with testing APIs.
Will be plus
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies, and tools such as Jenkins / CircleCI;
- BDD(Acceptance Criteria);
- Protractor, Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Postman, SuperTest;
- Microservices architecture;
- Agile development methodologies.
- Performance-based compensation reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes;
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings;
- Career development and growth opportunities.