We are looking for proactive Videographer/video editor, who combines creativity with attention to details and a "get things done" approach.
- Video shooting
- Preparing space (lighting) for video shooting
- Video editing and post-production
- Preparing videos for internal TV, the YouTube channel, Video-presentation, etc.
- Video files managing
- Photo shooting (sometimes)
- At least two years of experience in video shooting and editing
- Post-production skills.
- Basic or professional skills in motion design
- Strong skills of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- The advantage will be to work with 3D-graphics
- Experience with YouTube, Vimeo, TV and projector screens, etc.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for video preparation
- Basics knowledge of composition (modular grid, proportions, rhythm, etc.), color theory and typography (work with letters and layout of the text block)
What we love about Innovecs:
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team buildings and a lot of fun to take a break and relax.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position