We are looking for a brilliant engineer to join our great and growing cyber-engine team in the Ukraine.
In your role you will have a major impact on the quality of our security products. You will work on the core features and architecture.
The client is a leading cyber-security company with a next-gen antivirus that protects the privacy of millions of users worldwide. With one of the top AV engines in the industry, the client is able to detect the most sophisticated cyber threats in real-time.
The client's teams mission is to explore cyber threats, leverage threat intelligence from always-on active sensors, and analyze, organize, and add context to an evolving landscape of cyber-attacks and threats.
- Innovate and create new security abilities.
- Develop our security services
- Develop our SDK product for internal and external use
- Experience in the security industry
- Windows OS internals expert.
- At least 3 years hands-on development experience in creating multithreaded .NET or
- C/C++ applications on Windows.
- Reverse engineering on x86 assembly.
- Deep knowledge of OO design patterns.
- Knowledge of real-time programming, memory management, I/O performance
- optimization, threads
- Good knowledge of Internet application architectures and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP,
- Experience with Kernel drivers development and research
- Experience with YARA and writing YARA extensions
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team buildings
- Career development and growth opportunities