The largest independent mobile company in the world, reaching millions of users each day with the highest standards of quality and performance.
We are looking for a super-skilled, highly motivated Mobile SDK Team Leader, to join our talented group and build a team that will work on the most advanced SDK within the mobile industry.
About the client
Our client – a creative studio that makes data-driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games) and works with some of the biggest companies in the game industry.
- Building and managing a team with android and iOS developers, being responsible for personal and team growth and team professionalism;
- Leading the development, maintenance and improvements of features in our product;
- Ensuring high quality of delivery, performing design and code reviews;
- Managing projects with aspects of resource allocation and time management.
- Experience leading software development team;
- 3 or more years of experience developing in mobile (either Android/IOS);
- Working in an international environment;
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Highly communicative;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Will be a plus
- Experience working with agile methodology;
- Experience working with JIRA & confluence;
- Relevant academic degree - in Computer-Science or equivalent.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.