You will play a key role in the development of one of our new mobile gaming titles. Together with your agile, highly qualified Art team, you will be responsible for creating a great 3D game that will be played by millions of players.
- Discuss project needs and identify a target audience for the work;
- Follow the brief and develop visual ideas to suit it, watching out for any potential problems as the project moves forward;
- Create rough visuals to exemplify an idea in order to get approval from team lead (with a willingness to go back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches);
- Use drawing, sketching, painting, and photographic skills to produce high-quality illustrations;
- Illustrate The various Game assets, Be it a stylized Golden Treasure chest, A landscape of a City or the Main hero Character;
- From time to time to illustrate Key frames illustration or Promo and splash art.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the gaming industry or another creative field;
- Proven experience in concept art and Illustration, with a portfolio demonstrating a versatility with regards to art style;
- Deep knowledge of art techniques and theories - Light, Volumes, Compositions, different render styles and Color theory;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or similar software;
- Experience with 3D software is an advantage;
- Keen interest in games and pop culture is a great plus;
- Excellent illustration and conceptual art skills;
- Creativity and imagination;
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team and visually interpret other people’s ideas;
- Ability to work to a brief and adapt to any changes required, whether in response to feedback or to problems, as well as the capacity to solve problems creatively;
- Flexible and punctual approach to tasks;
- Strong communication skills, with intermediate English language skills (both written and spoken).
What we love about Innovecs
- Performance-based compensation reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes;
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings;
- Career development and growth opportunities.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position