Our Client is looking for an experienced and talented Motion Design Team Lead to join our in-house creative team.
Our Team is looking for a Motion Team Leader who lives and breathes gaming, and will manage, mentor and develop our talented motion team. This position requires a highly collaborative person who is comfortable leading conceptual thinking process and sharing feedback. This person should have excellent taste, strong communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and love working cross-functionally to deliver the best results.
Our Client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.
- Work from internal briefs to generate and implement ideas and produce effective creatives in line with company objectives;
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to the Motion Design Team to ensure their skills remain up to date and that they are leveraging current tools and processes to support departmental goals;
- Communicate creative briefs and concepts to the Motion Team as well as set and manage expectations, support them to manage their time effectively in order to meet the demanding requirements of the business;
- Quality control of the videos creative output in line with brands standards - including proofing and reviewing deliverables and project processes;
- Effectively collaborate within a team environment and across multiple creative departments.
- Bachelor degree in visual communications, or related field;
- 4+ years of experience in an in-house corporate or agency role at network level, major TV market, or post-house environment;
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D or other 3D applications to create advanced designs and animations;
- Ability to represent and communicate directions with supporting data/strategy;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and tight deadlines;
- Proven experience of leading a design team;
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your abilities;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Bonus Points: UNITY (video game engine) – would be a plus.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.