About the client
Our partner is a leading entertainment company in the casual gaming world. They are serious about making great casual games with engaging content that takes playtime to a whole new level. They build unique games with cutting-edge technology, beautiful art, and exciting graphics combined with original features to make their games that much more enjoyable.
- Work closely with the Art Director to deliver design solutions for our games;
- Create the visual brand language for our games across different platforms;
- Develop our approach to in game UI;
- Stay up to date with interaction design trends and make a point to understand how client's audience interacts with its games/services; make use of this knowledge in the development of the best possible user experiences;
- Work closely with all production departments, review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect;
- Design promotional materials for the games you’re working on.
- At least 1 years of experience in UI in game/illustrator field;
- Deep understanding of design & UI principles;
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools;
- Experience in the mobile and/or games industry.
Will be a plus
What we love about Innovecs
- Career development and growth opportunities;
- Educational programs and English classes;
- Medical insurance (health);
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- High level compensation and regular performance reviews;
- Access to InnoHub hosting unique tech events with top speakers;
- Innovecs Care program;
- Fruits and healthy food;
- Commute assistance;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment.