By joining our family you’ll be joining some of the best product owners, delivery managers and tech teams in the industry, helping us to build and deliver from scratch a platform to serve millions of clients around the world.
This would be once in a lifetime opportunity to potentially influence and help design the future standards of the Gaming and Sport-betting industry worldwide.
We are seeking for experienced Senior Devops to join our R&D team in development of our innovative platform.
About the client
Our client is is a spin-off start-up within the field of Sports Betting and Gaming.They have more than 15 years of experience in this field, 100’s of operators, 1000’s of partnerships and millions of daily players – they’ve decided to take their knowledge, experience, and passion to the next level by building a platform from scratch.
- Working together with our R&D leads to make sure dev, staging and production are properly planned, set and maintained;
- Plan and maintain “infrastructure as a code” ideology (Terraform is highly preferred);
- Plan and maintain “Disaster recovery” and high-availability infrastructures;
- Set and maintain our CI/CD toolsets and environment;
- Set and maintain full Monitoring over the infrastructure (Prometheus, Grafana and Zabbix are highly preferred);
- Mentor newcomers and Juniors;
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack.
- 5+ Years as a Linux System Administrator;
- 1+ Year with cloud providers GCP, AWS or Azure;
- 2+ Years hands-on experience GitLabCI (or other similar tools Jenkins, CircleCI);
- 2+ Years experience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes);
- SQL database administration (Postgres);
- Kafka managing and configuration experience;
- NoSQL database experience (ElasticSearch) will be a plus;
- Scrum workflow experience;
- Advanced English.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.