About the client
Our client has been serving the online financial industry for over a decade. Our passion to create premium technology, combined with financial know-how, has led us to where we are today. We're building business ideas with you and our experienced team of developers, quantitative analysts, project manager, designers, etc. Join us in the next generation of Fintech.
- Be part of a team of technological aces to build and improve low latency / high-throughput trading platform;
- Participate in many aspects of the development process and influence foundation for a system affecting a huge market;
- Lead features from design to production in short iterations;
- Write superefficient server-side code in Java;
- Continuously learn and share learning with the team.
- 5+ years of experience in Java server-side, solid knowledge of Java Core. Must have experience with: reactive programming (rx java or reactor frameworks), network programming (netty or reactor netty);
- Knowledge of programming patterns and design principles;
- Experience in building low latency / high-throughput systems;
- Understanding of protocols and formats: HTTP1/1, HTTP/2, WebSocket, Google Protocol Buffers, Json;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Vault, Helm;
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization models;
- Experience with cloud and virtual environments: AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Contributing to open source projects - big advantage;
- Upper-intermediate level of English is required.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Kafka;
- Familiarity with microservices architecture;
- Familiarity with the Fintech industry.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.