Innovecs is looking for an experienced and talented Motion Designer who lives and breathes gaming, and has a deep understanding of the gaming industry. You are welcome to join our creative team.
About the Client
Our Client is in-house creative studio made up of animators, video producers, and developers that create data- driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games). We work with some of the biggest companies in the game industry. And ultimately, the ads we create are seen and played by millions of people around the world.
- Design and create video games trailers and interactive video ads;
- Be collaborating with a close-knit team of developers, game artists, game designers, project managers;
- Work on multiple projects while handling different creative directions.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Advanced skills with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Deep understanding of game design and mobile gaming industry;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Impressive portfolio;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously and tight deadlines.
Will be a plus
- Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max;
- Bachelor degree in visual communications - is an advantage.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.