We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our studio team. As a part of the team you will take part in building playable ads which will be played by millions of users around the world.
About the client
Our Client is in-house creative studio made up of animators, video producers, and developers that create data- driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games). We work with some of the biggest companies in the game industry. And ultimately, the ads we create are seen and played by millions of people around the world.
- Work on projects of the biggest mobile game publishers in the world;
- Ensure quality of new features before they go live;
- Improve the development process of our products;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans, and other QA assessments;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Monitor and debug issues in production environment.
- At least 2 years of experience with QA methodology, testing processes, 1.5 of them in mobile testing;
- Experience with Proxy debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler etc.);
- Knowledge in the following tools: Jira, Git;
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture;
- Intermediate+ English level;
Will be a plus
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.