New mobile studio that will focus on publishing and developing ad-based games. By extending the services it offers developers, and becoming more deeply involved in creating and launching games, company said it will also be able to add more value to all game developers already utilizing their platform. This would be once in a lifetime opportunity to potentially influence and help design the future standards of the Gaming industry worldwide.
About the client
Our Client is a game development and publishing company focused on building fun, short, ad-based game experiences for the mobile mass market.
- Work with product designers & managers, Fullstack and Backend Engineers to build a next-generation web applications with a focus on an extraordinary client-side experience;
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Help to identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies for front-end engineering;
- Interact with our back end systems.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Front End architecture and experience in building large scale web applications;
- 5 years of web Front End development, at least 3 years in Angular;
- Significant experience and deep knowledge with Angular;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components;
- Experience working with high traffic production environments;
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience working with SQL databases.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.