We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Game designer to join our in-house creative team.
We're looking for a Game Designer passionate about mobile games, who clearly knows that making something "simple" requires quite some expertise and hard work.
You have been part of a team of developers as a Game Designer and launched a variety of Hypercasuals, while staying up-to-date with all the modern trends in existing Hypercasual market and Mobile Games in general.
You know the importance of the clear and focused Game Design Document and have great experience in creating documentation for team's use on the daily basis.
- Expressing your ideas in GDD;
- Communicating with the development team;
- Making sure your Design is implemented.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Game Designer;
- Extensive experience in writing clear and structured GDDs;
- Unity 3D experience enough to quickly create prototypes;
- Experienced in collaborating with a Development teams consisting of 2D and 3D artists, developers, producers and sound engineers.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.