We’re looking for a brilliant QA engineer to join one of our most exciting departments in the Cyber Security field. You will be joining a team with a unique DNA, and for that, we are searching for a team player, someone who is dedicated both to his work and colleagues. This is a great opportunity to grow in a dynamic team and testing our most innovative products.
About the client
Our client is a leading cybersecurity company with a next-gen antivirus that protects the privacy of millions of users worldwide. With one of the top AV engines in the industry, Our client is able to detect the most sophisticated cyber threats in real-time.
- Assure that our users around the world will receive top-notch products;
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications and requirements;
- Plan, write and execute functional testing for new features, regression tests, and track defects on our desktop and web applications (Manual and Automated);
- Work closely with R&D, product management, and data analysts;
- Tier 2 support.
- 3-4 years of experience in manual testing;
- Experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR);
- Passionate for QA and technology;
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture;
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Will be a plus
- Experience in Programming (one or more: JS, Python, C#);
- Experience with SQL, VM, Jenkins.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.