We are seeking a sharp and passionate data analyst interested in understanding the experience behind the numbers and pushing the boundaries of creative analytics.
About the client
Our Client is the creative studio made up of animators, video producers, and developers that create data-driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games).
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of players to propose new ideas and see them come to life;
- Analyze ads and creatives as a part of a larger ecosystem, identify best practices, and provide actionable insights from the data to guide the team from a business perspective;
- Build automated dashboards and reports to monitor performance and facilitate team understanding of the different KPIs and user experience;
- Design, implement and analyze multivariate tests using relevant statistical methods and measures of performance;
- Present and visualize results in a clear and concise way to stakeholders within the team and within the department.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail;
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering / Economy or other quantitative fields;
- 2+ years of analytical work experience;
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills;
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations;
- Passion to thrive in collaborative environments;
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and verbally.
Will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and models;
- Previous experience from the mobile gaming industry;
- Skills to create reports and dashboards using tools such as Python, R, Looker, and BigQuery.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.