We are looking for a brilliant Gaming Community Manager to join our studio team. As a part of the team you will always research, apply and refine new opportunities for our great company.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is the creative studio made up of animators, video producers, and developers that create data-driven and sophisticated mobile ads (mini-games).
- Investigate all the subject matter resources (gaming industry) – forums, professional networks etc.;
- Map out and keep up to date the list of relevant gaming online communities;
- Prepare weekly reports on activity, along with daily alerts of mention of relevant companies;
- Manage multiple resources at once;
- Potentially provide technically-wise comments, replies and guidance;
- Prepare technical reports in order to help the team to solve challenging issues that will affect current and future products;
- Build, curate, and grow positive vibes on the products of relevant companies in professional communities;
- Always research, apply and refine relevant reputation utilities and best practices.
- Having Advanced level of English (both speaking and writing);
- Demonstrating innovative research, good presentation and writing skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team;
- Able to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once;
- People savvy;
- Creative, fast and thorough;
- Attentive to details;
- Interested in current gaming trends.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Technical background in the mobile app and game industries;
- SMM or technical writing experience;
- In-depth expertise in research;
- Understand and have functional experience with search engine optimization practices.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.