We're looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our cheerful team. This is an opportunity to participate in the development of a great mobile 3D game that will be played by millions of players.
ABOUT THE СLIENT
Our client is a fast-growing startup gaming studio, which creates a unique game for mobile platforms. We are an open-mind and professional team, we like what we do.
- Working with Customer Support and investigating bugs reported by users;
- Creating/executing of test documentation (checklists, test cases);
- Working with SQL.
- Knowledge of test design techniques, different testing methods and types;
- Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklists, test cases);
- Experience in using Jira;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, at least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in functional and integration testing;
- Experience with API level testing (Postman);
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.