Our highly talented Animation Team is looking for a driven and motivated After Effects Animator. This exciting new role would require the selected candidate to work closely with the Art department to bring the mobile application to life.
About the Client
Our client – start-up game studio, that wants to create modern games in the unexplored area of gaming. You can be a part of this international R&D studio. Join us!
- Responsible for creating unique and diverse animations and VFX with complex graphics for the Mobile Application and Games.
- Work closely with Art Director.
- Create animations from concept to completion.
- Use in-house pipeline to develop your ideas.
- At least 1 year of experience working with After Effects
- At least 3 years of experience with Spine 2D
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- UI animation experience
- A sharp eye for detail, composition, color, and lighting.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive and collaborative work ethic
- A creative, devoted and passionate individual who could multitask and prioritise
Will be a plus:
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.