ABOUT THE CLIENT
We’re looking for a Senior Android Engineer who will become an influential role in our R&D product. We’re developing a worldwide and fast-scaling photography application. Join our enthusiastic and inspired team. Let’s make creative together!
- Be a key role of the Ukrainian team and explore new practices to add value to the product and process and present to the team;
- Collaborate closely with other team members to solve problems, establish processes and deliver a high-quality application;
- Complete involvement throughout app development lifecycle — conceptualization, software design, development, and testing;
- Create new features.
- At least 4 years of experience in mobile applications development for Android OS;
- Expertise in OOP concepts, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, networking, GUI development and mobile application development (UI, optimization, forward, background, intent, life cycles);
- Proven experience in Android development using Java, RxJava and Kotlin coroutines MVP, MVVM, DI (Koin, Hilt);
- Understanding of Firebase analytics, Firebase push notification messaging, Crashlytics Retrofit;
- Hands-on experience with Google Play Billing Library;
- High-level of English for daily communication with customers and international team members.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in gaming area;
- Espresso, Jetpack Navigation UI, LeakCanary;
- Experiencing in AWS environment.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.