We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who is willing to grow as a professional with a team of experts in a company that is a global leader in medical system development.
About the Client
Our Client is market-leading innovator of technology products focused on aggregating, designing, developing, implementing, integrating, and supporting health industry technology solutions, specific to coding, counting, costing, auditing, and business intelligence functions.
- Develop and support exist app, new features
- Writing technical documentation;
- Optimizing the technical solutions;
- Take part in technical architecture and design;
- Cover existing and new code with Unit tests;
- Perform code review, production support;
- Collaboratively working with team to review tasks in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with other developers to plan, design, develop, and maintain system.
- Work closely with the product, dev team, AQAs customer’s and UA teams.
- Experience with Ruby 3 years and RoR more than 2 years;
- Strong knowledge in OOP, MVC;
- Commercial experience with React more than 1 year;
- Strong skills with SQL and RDBMS (MySQL / PostgreSQL - indexes, triggers, views);
- Experience with NoSQL DBs (MongoDB);
- Understanding of testing principles (TDD, BDD). Ability to write unit tests using RSpec, Shoulda, FactoryBot, Faker;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and Micro-services (SOA with mutations or active_interaction);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git);
- Code pairing, be tolerance for code review and provide it as well;
- Code quality (Rubocop, Linters);
- Experience in work with huge databases (more than 50 millions of records in one table) and complex queries (storing/preparing data).
Will be a plus
- Testing tools: Capybara, Cucumber, Selenium;
- Understanding of SOLID;
- Skills in maintaining UNIX servers, configure, setup, deploy (Capistrano);
- Experience with supervisor, cron, nginx configuration;
- Experience with search engines (ElasticSearch, Sphinx);
- Experience with AWS services.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.