We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Full-stack developer to join our in-house creative team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics, and optimization.
- Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality;
- Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex product built in a distributed microservices environment;
- Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features, and new services;
- Optimizing and improving existing solutions;
- Writing Unit and Integration tests.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience with one of the modern UI frameworks: Angular, React or Vue
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, both written and verbal.
WILL BE A PLUS
- B.S. in computer science or a related technical field;
- Experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, etc.);
- Experience with TypeScript.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.