We are seeking an experienced and talented Technical Product Owner/System Analyst to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
- System analysis of cross-platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.
- Defining and characterising new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs
- Writing feature, stories and requirements documents — PRDs
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems
- Working closely with multiple departments: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.
- Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimisation phases
- Researching and analysing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimise the products and its performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in system analysis and product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage
- Experience from an internet or software companies
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and service skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, multi-tasking
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.