We are a well-funded startup based out of beautiful Scottsdale, AZ, with a tremendous opportunity ahead. The development team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior .NET Engineer to help take our application to the next level!
The ideal candidate is self-motivating and has a passion for writing great code.
About the client
Our Client is disrupting the transportation industry with technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the market. Our solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America - while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry.
- Design and build backend services using modern approaches such as microservices architecture, CQRS and NoSQL storage
- Deliver working software as part of small, cross-functional agile teams
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Adhere to, and evolve quality practices with your team including test automation
- 5+ years of professional experience building advanced web apps
- Expert knowledge of .Net
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Experience working with .Net based ORMs (Entity Framework 6.2, NHibernate etc.)
- Experience working as part of agile scrum teams
- Good communication skills, curious, highly motivated, and enjoy being an active and engaged team member
Will be a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with Microsoft Service Fabric
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience optimizing code for performance
- Experience with event-based application architecture
- Experience with NoSQL
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.