We have a new vacancy for a Communications Editor to join our team. As a member of Employer Brand, Events & PR Department, you will drive the development and execution of content strategy, creating expert articles on a variety of business and tech-related topics, including but not limited to the following industries — Gaming & Entertainment, FinTech, Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail & Ecommerce, Healthcare, Media & Ad Tech. Expect to write often and remain agile. You must have experience in interviewing, creating story ideas, and building written content in various formats.
We are a global and dynamic software development company. Our teams create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver specific and life-changing products together.
- Developing and implementing content strategy and editorial plan/calendar to meet the business objectives;
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and identifying current tech trends;
- Creating content for external publications in media outlets, e.g., opinion articles, press releases, blog and social media posts on a variety of business and tech-related topics;
- Interviewing internal stakeholders and experts for further content creation;
- Proofreading and editing content for external and internal communications purposes.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting, preferably for IT & tech companies;
- Excellent Ukrainian and English grammar and spelling is a must;
- Exceptional business & tech writing skills, including ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects;
- Passionate about storytelling and creating compelling and engaging content for a demanding audience;
- Great interpersonal skills, with experience in interviewing people at all levels of an organization;
- Extremely organized, able to think and do — both generate content ideas and implement them.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.