About the Client
- We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer / DBA with high technical skills and passion for data;
- You will be part of a team responsible for Big data technologies, data pipelines and applications;
- You will work in a high paced, data driven environment as part of the division which creates petabytes of data each day;
- You will be part of a team in charge of introducing new technologies and overcoming data challenges.
- Maintain the integrity and performance of the company data lake and databases;
- Be the main expert and focal point of our data technologies and tools;
- Manage and maintain cross R&D data related AWS services;
- Hands on work on our core Data Infrastructure, tools and automation;
- Take part in POCs and innovation for new data technologies, databases, tools and services that can significantly push the division goals.
- At least 3 years in a Big Data engineering position / DBA;
- Advanced coding experience in Python;
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills;
- Hands-on experience with MySQL.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with AWS services (e.g. Redshift, S3, RDS);
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop stack technologies (Spark, HIVE);
- Hands-on experience with Data Streaming technologies: Apache Kafka/KStream/KSQL/Apache Flink;
- Experience with Presto, Apache Druid;
- Experience with Java / Scala coding.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.