ABOUT THE СLIENT
Our client is a fast-growing startup gaming studio, which creates a unique game for mobile platforms. We are an open-mind and professional team, we like what we do.
- Create high quality and performance ads for ongoing campaigns - including but not limited to banners, interstitials, stills, and other art assets.
- Create, develop and execute original design projects with full deadline responsibility from concept development to finished production
- Collaborate with the User Acquisition and Creative Services Team in creative direction, ad ideas, and creative strategy
- Enhance and iterate on existing ads by analyzing ad performance with User Acquisition and developing creative solutions to improve ad performance.
- Ensure brand guidelines and strict quality standards are consistent throughout all marketing artwork
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices as it pertains to marketing and user acquisition art in the mobile gaming space.
- Assist as needed with ad-hoc mobile marketing art projects or product needs
- 2+ years of experience as an Illustrator, designer or graphic designer.
- A well rounded and exciting portfolio with examples of your work. We would like to see a clear picture of your process, how you execute your ideas from start to finish.
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent)
- You possess an excellent aesthetic taste with the ability to produce designs that are both visually appealing
- You have an extraordinary eye for composition, color, layout and typography - both in static and animated work.
- Report directly to the Head of Creative Marketing
- Insatiable desire to learn and grow - not only as an artist but a team contributor and individual
- Critique Yourself on the work you have provided
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- You are a dedicated team player who thrives in a dynamic and a fast growing environment
- You are creative, productive and efficient when working under tight deadlines
- You want to be a part of a growing loving family
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience of using Blender
- Bachelor's degree in illustration, graphic design, Visual Communications or related field
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.