About the Client
Our Client creates an innovative state of the art data-driven solutions for the mobile marketing and market research industries, designed to drive growth and extend reach.They offer machine learning-driven user acquisition, consumer insight sampling, and a variety of monetization solutions.
- Building and leading a team of experienced Full Stack and Front-End Engineers, providing guidance, and managing the entire production cycle;
- Leading by example and developing your team members — helping them to grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product;
- Staying up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies;
- Responsible for team deliveries;
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture and scale.
- Experience as a Team Lead with proven management experience (2+ years);
- Experience in Back-End software development with Node.js (4+ years);
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis);
- Profound experience with AWS;
- Big data experience;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
Will be a plus
- Golang experience;
- Aerospike experience.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.