We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Android Developer to join our top-notch Android development team. We use the latest and greatest technologies to build our pixel perfect products which reach and influence millions of users around the world.
About the client
Our client works with the world’s biggest device manufacturers and carriers - like Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Huawei, and Hutch.
The Product is about an Onboarding experience where apps and services can be recommended to users the first time they turn on their devices after the purchase. You will be responsible for building our new product - an app that will be installed on all our client’s devices by default. This app gives the user the ability to easily manage the device life cycle. You will work with top-notch technologies and the most qualified engineers on the market. The app will serve on the millions of people devices from the first release.
- Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality
- Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex product built in a distributed microservices environment
- Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features, and new services
- Work closely with the product, architects, Devops and automation teams
- Innovate, Learn and Teach
- At least 3 years experience in Android development
- 1+ year of experience with Kotlin language
- Multithreading knowledge (Native and coroutines approach)
- MV*-based patterns experience
- Deep SOLID principles understanding
- Android Architecture Components (Room, ViewModel, LiveData)
- At least Intermediate English language level
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.