This is an opportunity to become a part of British product and participate in the development of high load platform.
We are looking for passionate and proactive Senior DevOps Engineer to take control of the production infrastructure alerts for the wide set of attractive online gambling games. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the relevant service of support on the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
About the client
Our client is a global company that designs and develops gaming software. The Company creates a robust aggregation platform that offers iGaming operators some of the highest-performing game content in the marketplace through remote game server.
- Production environments maintenance;
- Support and develop CI/CD processes;
- Improve infrastructure as code;
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues;
- Managing server hardware and software monitoring applications;
- Responding to production infrastructure alerts;
- MySQL and MongoDB database administration.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience;
- Linux administration experience;
- AWS or Azure environments experience;
- Bash scripting experience;
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Terraform;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with Infrastructure Monitoring tools preferably Zabbix;
- Experience in MySQL Database Administration;
- Detail-oriented, investigator and troubleshooter;
- Good communication skills, team player;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus
- Load balancer administration experience;
- Python programming experience;
- Experience with Virtualisation preferably VMWare;
- Experience with Docker and orchestration solutions;
- Experience with Nginx;
- Experience in MongoDB Database Administration.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.