ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client provides digital special education therapy to K-12 school districts, based on groundbreaking AI technologies that accelerate students' progress, empower clinicians and optimize compliance. Our audience includes Superintendents, Special Education directors, districts' CFOs, Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs), parents and more.
- Roadmap Implementation;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Technical improvements proposition;
- Arranging technical documentation writing;
- Perform code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience developing large-scale web applications;
- Architectural understanding of REST API services and applications;
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 (SASS, LESS);
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Familiarity with high load applications;
- Experience in building projects from scratch;
- Good architectural skill;
- Code review process organization experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket;
- Fluent English - both verbal and written;
- Sufficient understanding of Agile-based frameworks.
Will be a plus
- React Native experience;
- Basic Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with unit testing and development processes such as TDD / BDD;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Python/Django web framework will be a huge plus;
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Team City, etc.).
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.