The project is a casual game based on a unique combination of social casino features and popular matching mechanics. Playing alone or with friends, the magic of huge rewards and pets transformations never seen before will open up to everyone engaged in the gameplay. Join the team to help millions of players find the best product in a category relevant to their interests, and to get the opportunity to influence the financial performance of the project.
Innovecs is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, who will focus on the marketing strategy development, promotion of a new game through marketing actions on the B2C side, and who will lead our marketing activities.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile game;
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategy, planning levels (generating effective and innovative ideas for growth via different channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems);
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment;
- Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers and multiple mobile ad networks;
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained;
- Collaborate closely with a technical team to improve market-sensitive product features or environment;
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results;
- Reporting, analysis, presentation of results to the Customer.
- 3+ years in managing mobile game advertising campaigns;
- Experience in B2C marketing;
- Proven relevant work experience in mobile games marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing;
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organizational skills, multitasking, ability to work alone and collaboratively;
- Knowledge of mobile game and app environments and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills, readiness for decision-making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data;
- Tenacity and sense of urgency. Ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams;
- True passion for games would be a plus (both from an end-user and marketer perspective).
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.