This is an opportunity to become a part of British product and participate in the development of a high load platform.
We are looking for passionate and proactive Lead AQA Engineer to maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good SDLC practices and leading by example.
About the client
Our client is a global company that designs and develops gaming software. The Company creates a robust aggregation platform that offers iGaming operators some of the highest-performing game content in the marketplace through remote game server.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain a distributed microservices ecosystem;
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching, mentorship and code reviews;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good SDLC practices and leading by example;
- Recommend improvements to infrastructure, technology, and processes.
- At least 5+ years experience in Java test automation;
- Familiarity with significant changes in Java8+;
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts;
- Experience with Maven and understanding of continuous build/delivery;
- Experience in building automation tests against REST/JSON APIs or web services;
- Experience with SQL;
- Good understanding of TestNG;
- Good understanding of at least several Java patterns;
- Experience with bash UNIX shell to run basic commands and write basic bash scripts;
- SCM experience, preferably GIT;
- Basic understanding of networking;
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies;
- Great design and problem-solving skills, passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale;
- At least Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Performance testing;
- Allure reporting experience.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.