We are a global and dynamic software development company. Our teams create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
- Engagement and coordination of pre-sales and client project launch activities to ensure that the necessary structure is agreed upon to achieve Innovecs Commercial interests the clients business goals.
- Ramp up and onboarding of teams including collaboration with Talent Acquisition and the Technology proficiency team to ensure that we have the brightest talent to maximise our Clients potential for success.
- Introduction, training, and coaching of applicable agile methodologies, best practices, and standards in cooperation with the Project Management Office.
- Manage the project budget and achieve profitability targets through diligent cost estimation and analysis.
- Be a role model and leader for the Client and team, someone who can be trusted to be collaborative, constructive, receptive to needs, open to feedback, and someone who thinks about the potential rather than experience.
- Learn the Clients business through development of relationships, embracing their problems, their strategy, and bring their vision to the team.
- Manage Client related expectations, issues, risks, and escalations through active and proactive client and stakeholder engagement.
- Performance and morale management of team members through the application of Innovecs' Human Resources policies and procedures Ensure that the client continuously values the service that Innovecs provides through routine measurement and review of expectations and Earned Value.
- Maximize and develop opportunities, increase profitability, increase value to Client.
Be accountable for project reporting, and decision logs.
- Collaborate with other Delivery Managers to ensure that that Delivery Management evolves as a Center of Excellence through open sharing of ideas and problems and continuous feedback and improvement.
- 3+ years of client facing Delivery Manager or QA leadership role
- Experience with launching and simultaneously managing multiple projects with team sizes of 3-15
- Experience with hiring and retaining top talent
- Experience with Contracts, terms management, and budget management
- Experience working with internal organization to collaboratively adopt, create or enhance processes
- Experience with collaboration tools and metrics analysis and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative
- History of on time delivery
- Attentive to detail
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A positive attitude and one that is open to working with diverse culture across the globe.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.