ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading American public refrigerated warehouse operator with 38 facilities located in 13 states. It is a full-scale warehouse management system for refrigerated warehouses that includes features for receipt and order management, real-time inventory status, yard management, RF capabilities, advanced reporting and various integrations.
- Analyzing clients’ business requirements and workflows;
- Processing documents, interviews, workshops;
- Develop a strong vision, assess gaps, and propose improvements for the projects;
- Engaging with clients to reveal their needs and requirements to craft a vision for the future solution;
- Communicate with developers helping them understand the projects’ requirements and the best way to achieve them;
- Specify requirements in SRS, process diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- 2+ years of experience in functional or business analysis;
- Experience with Supply Chain;
- Ability to represent a workflow or process with the diagrams;
- Experience with BPMN and other process notations;
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements, experience with requirements gathering techniques;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, attention to details;
- Understanding of SDLC and agile development processes;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Experience with documenting and keeping it up to date;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in analysis of Entreprise solutions
- Experience with Warahose/Logistic processes
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.