We're looking for a Advanced Software Engineer - Go to join our FinTech project.
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction;
- At least 5 years of back-end development experience;
- Programming experience with Go/Rust/C++. Go experience is a big advantage;
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills;
- Understanding of microservice architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments;
- Experience working with distributed systems, databases and networks (DLT experience is an advantage);
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects;
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges;
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Build the product tech stack from scratch
- Design and develop the product core network components and services (Programming in Go);
- You'll tackle a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network;
- Work with a global team of tech, product, and business to define the platform design.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
An institutional-grade open network for digital securities based on the FinP2P protocol, where all network nodes are regulated financial entities, on which the market can compete to manage all regulated assets and trades. Through the FinP2P initiative Dozens of the world's top financial institutions are coming together to create a new digital shares network.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!