Thinking of the new job? Want to join a dynamic team and develop powerful software which will take the business to the next level? Then we`ve got something in common. An easy-going and sociable team of IT experts desperately searches for a full stack programmer. Perhaps you would like to accompany them on their software journey?
- Real pros in efficient digital transformation.
- Recognized leader in IT specialists recruitment — we got many distinctions for our services (for example, 800-1500 category on DOU, Global Outsourcing Companies, Custom Software Development Companies, and much more).
- Fast-growing company — and we won`t let Covid slow us down!
- Trusted partner in efficient digitalization for hundreds of businesses worldwide.
- Amazing employer with a unique vision of human relations and corporate culture. We believe that a well-balanced and cozy team is a successful one!
YOUR FUTURE CREW
As our company grows we need one more premier league player, a Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Engineer (JS+.Net) for an amazing online gift company. You will work 70-80% with front-end tasks and 20-30% with back-end.
- no more boring and repetitive office work;
- easy-going and friendly team that can perfectly balance office routine with inspirational leisure;
- work in a relaxed and playful atmosphere speaks to you — well, then you know where to go! Apply for this position and meet great IT pros and easygoing friendly buddies.
Your position is open for the dynamic American company. Launched in 2005, it quickly became a leader of global online gift services, which gives the flexibility to choose items from any store in the world. In practice it means that you create a registry for any festive occasion and choose items from any store in the world — whether it be a local mom and pop shop or a national chain superstore. Thanks to its highly integrated software, millions of customers can get uniquely branded gifts while retailers do what they do best, sell products creating an additional source of profit.
Cool facts about the client
- hundreds of thousands of users can create one centralized list for Weddings, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Graduations, Housewarmings, Holidays, and so much more;
- with those lists one can get presents literally from every store over the globe. Amazing, isn't it?
- It even has an app that turns iPhone or Android into a barcode scanner that you can use at any store to instantly add items to your gift list;
- You can also add items from stores without websites just by snapping a picture and adding some details about where guests can buy the gift.
- Presenting gifts and creating wish lists hasn`t been any easier before as it`s with this client.
As a major part of this development team you will contribute to the migration of the old stack to the new technologies.
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.5.2 and .Net Core > 2.2, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core WebApi, WCF, WebForms.
- Great knowledge of relational database systems, including MS SQL, Transact-SQL.
- Experience with cloud servers such as AWS but we would consider analogues too.
- Experience in Unit testing would be a plus.
- Are you familiar with OOP and SOLID principles? Wonderful!
- Understanding design patterns.
- Your English is at least at the Upper-Intermediate level to communicate with our customers.
YOUR ROLE FEATURES
- Development of new features;
- Optimizing and improving existing solutions;
- Writing Unit and Integration tests;
- Continuous improvement of code quality;
- Work in close collaboration with others in a team.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- Educational opportunities & stimulating professional community
- Innovecs Ambassador program, where you can express or challenge yourself
- 24/7 gym access, a personal coach & various sports training (jogging, yoga, kicker, table tennis, hockey, etc. — it's up to you what to choose!
- E-sport community and tournaments
- Free classic and Thai massages in the office
- A dedicated personal wellness consultant
- Inspiring team building and cool edutainment events
- English classes, Speaking club and Acting classes with native speakers to boost your English and public speaking
- And of course, energizing and great colleagues.
- HR call (approximately 30 minutes online).
- Technical interview with Lead Full-stack Engineer and Team Lead (online/offline).
- Final interview with the client in English (online).