Our client is an international online lottery software and service provider, the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
- Participating in requirements analysis and review;
- Functional and regression tests design and execution;
- Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management;
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists;
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
- Familiar with REST, SOAP API;
- Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must;
- Experience in creating SQL queries;
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, good communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral Program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.